Sunday 21 July 2013

Lanark Wargames Club

Now it's getting out of the summer holidays time, I thought I would post about this.

Up until recently I spent most weekends with my son and missed my 'local' wargames club down in Law (http://carlukewargamesclub.blogspot.co.uk). As such, I had thought a bit about a weeknight club in Lanark.

I took the step of finding out about possible locations to hold a club, and there do seem to be some options. My schedule means I couldn't attend anything on a Wednesday night, so I have been trying to drum up some interest from those people that attend the Law club.

The basic idea is to get ideally 6 to 8 people who would be interested in coming along once a week or once a fortnight. I'm looking at hiring a venue from maybe 6.30pm or 7pm till 9.30pm or 10pm. Ideally on a Tuesday or Thursday night.

If you are interested, or know anyone who might be, please leave a wee message in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you follow my blog, please feel free to leave a comment - it will appear once moderated!