This has included drilling holes for aerials, attaching hatches and thinking about stowage.
However, I have also managed to spend a little time working on the supply truck I mentioned a few days ago.Just to mention, this was a second hand 'spare' vehicle I picked up at a flea market, so the paint job is not mine and will be replaced when the cargo is painted.
This has entailed searching about for the bits and bobs I wanted to try and include the the rear of the truck. This has included dipping into my collection of crates and jerry cans. I had tried to find a jerry can rack - which I am sure I had in my bits box. I'm not sure where I got them from but I was sure I had 2 and used one on my Sherman ARV mk1 conversion.
I ended up having a couple of shots at getting the cargo 'right'. One of them while working on the first draft of this post! I am aware that it was not normal for ammo and fuel to be carried in the same vehicle, but I am using artistic license...
This vehicle will primarily be for Battlegroup Overlord and as a little diorama piece for my army in general.
Anyway, here is the progress so far (please ignore the sausage fingers!:
Next thing will be to try and decide whether when it goes on it's base it has some infantry figures around it. I do have some spare artillery figures holding small and large shells and perhaps one or two figures that could be places to they are shifting boxes - but that is a story for another post!