Just a quick update on my progress this
week. I did manage to get a bit done, more than I thought I would mid
week as my progress up till Thursday had been poor. However with Friday
night and the weekend to play with, I got things back on track.
Apologies for the pics, I still need to work on lighting.
I've still details to do - crew to add, aerials, decals to
correct and alter, weathering to do and foliage to add - plus the bases
to put static grass on and some painted on varnish where the spray
hasn't quite gotten to. Plus some touching up where there's been some
chipping or accidents with flat earth being applies.
quite chuffed with the look of these guys just now, the M10C
especially. I'm looking forward to getting the foliage on it as I think
it could look really nice once it's all done. I've a couple of articles
planned comparing decals and stowage again, now I have a wider range,
plus the long thought about one on how I am detailing my tanks.
week I am hoping to get these guys all done in preparation for a
weekend away with Amy (a lovely hotel has been booked in Leeds - which
just happens to coincide with the Leeds Wargames Show at the Royal