Monday 2 January 2017

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Folks!

I'm starting off the new year with my painting space starting to take shape:


I've still a bit to do and a visit to Ikea is planned for tomorrow to hopefully get another desk and make more of an L shape arrangement. But pictures are on the walls, bookcases is up and I have some handy little drawers under the desk for holding paints and stuff.

I've been cracking on with my Gunuary prep, having not got most of the first batch close to getting some primer on them. Just the stowage to go on the Sextons and I can start hand priming.



Feels like 'hunners' to do (as usual) and I have to have my first entry for the Analogue Painting Challenge submitted by the 20th - with the first bonus themed entry 'Armour' due on the 8th - so I will try to have the Sextons done for then!

Time to get cracking!

2 comments:

  1. I see that you have a bigger painting station than me but needs must. Keep up the good work, looking forward to see them finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of artillery there James! Glad to see that you are settling in. Happy New Year to you too.

    ReplyDelete

If you follow my blog, please feel free to leave a comment - it will appear once moderated!